Accepting new patients (newborn through adolescence), including new Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and self-pay.
2835 Fort Missoula Rd., Suite 205
Missoula, MT 59804
Community Children’s Primary Care provides care for children from birth through adolescence – everything from routine checkups to vaccinations to treatment for specific illnesses. Our highly experienced pediatricians, advanced practice providers and pediatric residents partner with parents to help support healthy growth and development.
We offer integrated behavioral health support which includes a social worker to help families and children learn coping strategies for behavioral health concerns as well as support for parenting issues and linkage to community resources.
When there’s a serious illness or injury, our pediatricians team up with specialists in Missoula, at Seattle Children’s, and other regional hospitals to ensure all children get the advanced care they need.
- Wellness checkups and preventive care
- Same-day visits for illnesses and other acute concerns
- Services and support for children with special healthcare needs
- Lactation Consultation
- Mental health and social support
- Reach Out and Read-national literacy awareness program