You may see a charge on your bill for the equipment, supplies and services provided in one of our provider-based clinics. These clinics are owned and operated by Community Medical Center:
- CPG Cardiology
- Community First Care North Reserve
- Advanced Pain And Spine Institute Of Montana
- CPG Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Rheumatology
- CPG Internal Medicine
- CPG Maternal And Fetal Medicine
- CPG Coumadin Clinic
- CPG Pulmonology
- CPG Family Medicine and Obstetrics
- CPG Psychiatry
- Community Children’s Primary Care Psych BH
- CPG Obstetrics and Gynecology
- CPG Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- CPG Palliative Care
- CPG Stevensville Community Medical Center
These charges are separate from the services provided by your physician/provider. Any amount you owe will be based on your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance company for information about your plan's coverage and what you owe.
Click the link below to view a cost estimator, no surprise billing act notice and a good faith estimate of expected charges.
If you have questions, please call the appropriate clinic and speak to Registration.