A referral is required for all new patient appointments to ensure the patient is seeing the correct specialist for the correct condition.
Colon & Rectal Surgery Locations
Colon & Rectal Surgery Providers
Our colorectal surgeons specialize in minimally invasive techniques such as laparoscopy, robotic surgery, and intracorporal anastomoses to diagnose and effectively treat disease of the GI tract with as little impact to your life as possible. Having completed extra fellowship training in colon and rectal surgery, our surgeons work with other regional specialists including gastroenterology, oncology, and urology to provide comprehensive care in the most caring, compassionate, and professional environment possible.
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Colon and rectal polyps
- Anal cancer and dysplasia
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Diverticular disease
- Anorectal disorders
- Polyposis syndromes and hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes
- Intestinal fistulas (enterocutaneous, colovesical, rectovaginal, rectourethral)
- Pelvic floor dysfunction (obstructive defection, rectal prolapse & fecal incontinence)
Diagnostics & Treatment
- Robotic-assisted colon cancer surgery
- Robotic-assisted rectal cancer surgery
- Robotic-assisted surgery for diverticulitis
- Robotic-assisted colostomy closure
- Robotic-assisted rectal prolapse surgery
- Robotic-assisted and laparoscopic surgery for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Hemorrhoid care and prevention
- Surgery for anal abscess and fistula
- Management of anal warts
- Management of anal cancer and dysplasia
- BOTOX treatment for anal fissure
- Management of severe constipation
- Management of fecal incontinence
- NOTES / natural orifice surgery
- Stoma care
This clinic is a department of Community Medical Center. When you see a physician or receive services in a provider-based clinic, you are technically being treated in an outpatient department of the hospital rather than the physician’s office. Please refer to “Understanding your Healthcare Costs” to learn how your bill may be affected when seen by a provider in a provider-based clinic.
Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
Provider-Based Clinics - You may see a charge on your bill for the equipment, supplies, and services provided in one of our provider-based clinics.