Accepting new patients, including new Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and self-pay.
Palliative Care Locations
2837 Fort Missoula Road
Missoula, MT 59804
2825 Fort Missoula Rd, Suite 217
Missoula, MT 59804
Palliative Care Providers
Palliative care focuses on improving the quality of life for patients and their families through the management of symptoms, pain and stress secondary to living with a serious illness. The palliative care team supports anyone with a progressive, serious, or life-limiting illness such as: heart disease, lung disease, liver failure, renal failure, neurodegenerative disorders, (i.e. ALS, MS, Parkinson’s), dementia or cancer. While receiving palliative care, patients can remain under the care of their primary care and specialty providers and continue to receive treatment for their illness.
- Pain and symptom management
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Coordination of care and communication between patients, families and healthcare professionals
- Support for loved ones and caregivers
- Advance care planning, including benefits and risks of life-sustaining treatments
- Assistance in completing advance directives and providers orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST)
- Referral to community resources
This clinic is a department of Community Medical Center. When you see a physician or receive services in a provider-based clinic, you are technically being treated in an outpatient department of the hospital rather than the physician’s office. Please refer to “Understanding your Healthcare Costs” to learn how your bill may be affected when seen by a provider in a provider-based clinic.
Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
Provider-Based Clinics - You may see a charge on your bill for the equipment, supplies, and services provided in one of our provider-based clinics.