Accepting new patients, including new Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and self-pay.
Family Medicine Locations
3800 Eastside Highway
Stevensville, MT 59870
2825 Fort Missoula Rd, Suite 217
Missoula, MT 59804
2230 N Reserve St, Suite 402
Missoula, MT 59808
Family Medicine Providers
Family medicine providers deliver complete health care to patients at every stage in life. Our family physicians and family nurse practitioners treat everything from minor colds and fevers, newborn and well child care, adolescent care, women’s health services to management of chronic conditions requiring long-term care, such as diabetes and high blood pressure. Our providers also help keep you healthy with preventative care and annual physicals.
Our primary care clinics also provide integrated behavioral health services to care for patients in need of counseling and other behavioral health interventions. Our licensed social workers also provide screening and interventions to include social determinates of health so that we can assist patients with creating social, physical, and economic environments that assist with attaining the full potential for health and well-being.
Our primary care providers serve patients best when they can work with you year-after-year. By seeing the same family medicine provider, they get to know you, your medical history and can provide more personalized care. It also provides the opportunity to recommend routine screenings so health issues can be caught early. By forming a relationship with the same primary care provider, you are investing in your long-term health.
- Care for acute illnesses ( coughs, colds, flus, fevers, UTIs, and upper respiratory infections)
- Preventative exams and screenings (babies, children, adolescents and adults)
- Management of chronic conditions (allergies, depression, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, etc.)
- Women’s health services (pelvic exams, breast exams, Pap tests, contraception management and family planning)
- Palliative care and advanced care planning
- Diagnosis of sprains, strains and other musculoskeletal concerns
- Immunizations including Flu vaccinations
- Sports physicals
- Behavioral health interventions
- Common dermatologic complaints including rashes and skin growths
- Minor surgical procedures including skin biopsies, joint injections, ingrown toenails, simple cyst removal, etc.
This clinic is a department of Community Medical Center. When you see a physician or receive services in a provider-based clinic, you are technically being treated in an outpatient department of the hospital rather than the physician’s office. Please refer to “Understanding your Healthcare Costs” to learn how your bill may be affected when seen by a provider in a provider-based clinic.
Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
Provider-Based Clinics - You may see a charge on your bill for the equipment, supplies, and services provided in one of our provider-based clinics.