Accepting new patients, including new Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and self-pay.
Internal Medicine Providers
Internal medicine providers focus exclusively on adult medicine. They treat adult primary care patients who are medically complex, specialize in diagnosing the wide variety of diseases that commonly affect adults, and provide additional services to improve patient and community health. Our clinic also includes a geriatric medicine physician, palliative care nurse practitioner, licensed social worker, and a dietitian. Patients are eligible for care at all Community FirstCare locations and receive referrals to specialty providers, as needed.
- Care for acute illnesses which include upper respiratory tract infections and urinary tract infections
- Preventative exams and screening
- Annual Medicare wellness exams
- Management of chronic conditions which can include diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, depression, and kidney disease
- Home-Based Primary Care (for those who qualify)
- Women’s health services including cervical cancer screening
- Palliative care and advanced care planning
- Immunizations (including flu vaccinations)
- Behavioral health interventions
- Common dermatologic complaints including rashes and skin growths
- Minor surgical procedures including skin biopsies and joint injections
We work closely with Missoula Aging Services for a variety of classes and educational workshops for older adults and those who care for them.
This clinic is a department of Community Medical Center. When you see a physician or receive services in a provider-based clinic, you are technically being treated in an outpatient department of the hospital rather than the physician’s office. Please refer to “Understanding your Healthcare Costs” to learn how your bill may be affected when seen by a provider in a provider-based clinic.
Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
Provider-Based Clinics - You may see a charge on your bill for the equipment, supplies, and services provided in one of our provider-based clinics.